Second Grade Perks: Newest Member of Bloglovin and Facebook!

Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Newest Member of Bloglovin and Facebook!

YAY! So I finally got around to the Bloglovin world! I would love for you to follow me there. Click on the picture to follw. Thanks! And if you haven't embarked upon this wonderful new tool click here to learn how!


Thanks to Melissa from Common Core and So Much More for the image!

I have also started a facebook page and have loaded my first fan freebie. It's chevron owl number posters, but you have to like my page to snag them up! 

***NOTE*** This fan freebie has expired. Sorry



5 comments:

  1. We love new members on Bloglovin'! Welcome aboard! Love your new button! It's adorable.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adorable owls.

    Judy
    Grade 2/3 teacher
    Tasmania, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't download the owl number cards. I have liked your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually change my free item each week, but if you will email me at secondgradeperks@gmail.com I will send you the owl cards. Thanks!

      Heather

      Delete
    2. Will you please send it to me too? I just emailed your above address. Thanks so much!! I love them!!!!!!!!

      Delete