Second Grade Perks: Christmas in July Day 4

Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas in July Day 4

So we are already at day 4 of our Christmas in July sale. I have to say I am having so much fun picking out my favorite items to put on sale for you each day.


Here are today's items: Daily Common Core Warm Ups. There is an language version and a math version and both are 20% off today! There are 3 questions per day to go over with your class. I had mine answer with dry erase markers on their desks and they LOVED it. The questions may be skills you have covered and it may be skills you have not gotten to yet. The great thing is if you have already covered the skill it gives great review and if you have not it gives a great introduction for the future. The main thing I was looking for when I created this was repeated exposure to important common core skills for better retention with my students and that is exactly what I got last year by using these. You can click on the pictures to download a preview and read more about each one.




Yesterday I had posted that I would be picking three winners that pinned my blog post and commented with the link to choose an item from my previous Christmas in July sale items. Would you believe only 4 people pinned so I am going to emailing all 4 of those ladies to pick what item they would like for free from me. Keep watching I may do this giveaway again before the sale is over on the 24th!

Don't forget as always to check these sales out as well!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I have been enjoying your sale and products soooo much. I have purchased three things so far...I just got distracted and forgot to pin...was unsure how to do it. I guess I would just use the red quare P button at the top. I just didn't know what would go on my board. Now I realilze I pin your product not this blog page. Correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pinning giveaway is over now, but I might be doing another one soon. You would just use the red P button. So glad you are enjoying the sale!

      Delete
  2. Me again, I love the idea of writing the answer on their desk. How did they clean it off? Does it eventually stain the desk? I want to do this, my kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let mine use chlorox or baby wipes. I actually had them do it as a race and only used two wipes each day (one for each side of the room). Doing it this way saved wipes and they went as fast as they could since they were "competing" (no prize though). I would test a small spot on your desk before you let the whole class do it. It never stained mine and we did it all year but we have the desks that are very smooth and glossy. Not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks for asking!

      Delete