Second Grade Perks: Christmas in July Sale Day 1 and Back To School Freebie

Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July Sale Day 1 and Back To School Freebie

I am teaming up with some other blogging friends to have a Christmas in July sale. The sale will run from July 19-July 24. Each day all of the bloggers that are joining in will have two products from our TPT shops on sale for 24 hours. Each day we will post which 2 items from our shop you can snag up for a great price that day.


Today is your lucky day because it is day 1 so you haven't missed a thing.

 
 
So since today is day 1 of our sale I am actually putting 4 of my favorite products on sale. I created common core assessments for each math and ELA standard. You can buy them individually or as a bundle, so I am putting each on sale. Click on any of the pictures to take you to my TPT shop and get 20% off today only. If you want to read more about each one you can check out my previous post {HERE}
 


 
 
Since I offer this as a bundle I feel like it really should count as only 1 product and since we are putting 2 products on sale each day I also want to offer 20% off my Back To School Math and Literacy Centers. Click on the picture to to be taken to the item in my shop.
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to like my facebook page to get other fan only freebies and follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date on blog posts! If you like me on facebook today you can grab this back to school crayon craftivity for free. Hope you are having a fantastic summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment