Second Grade Perks: Christmas in July Day 2

Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July Day 2

That's right, it's day 2 of our Christmas in July sale.

 
 Can you believe the summer is almost over?!?! It makes me double sad to go back to school this year because of my little one, Tinley. She will be 2 at the end of September and last summer when I was off with her she had just started crawling. This summer is much different. She has really gotten her little personality and I am going to miss it so much. My mom does keep her for me every day so it makes it a little easier on me knowing she is in great hands.

 



Sorry just had to share some pictures of her cute little face. I think the first one is my all time favorite picture since it has my first baby (furbaby) in it, Tucker. Wish I could take both of them to work with me every day!

Ok on to the items on sale for day 2. I have chosen two more of my top favs from my TPT shop. The first is my Daily Calendar Routine. This packet comes complete with materials separated into each nine weeks to last you the whole year and they are based on 2nd grade CCSS.  It will give your students a little practice with some very important skills each day during your calendar routine. You can check out my earlier post to read more about it {HERE} Click on the picture below to go to the product at my shop.

 
The second item on sale in my shop today is my main idea packet, Main Idea Mania. It includes:
 
Mini posters (2 versions for you to use what you like best)
Rain cloud craftivity with templates
Monkey craftivity with templates and story written by me
Main idea grab game for 4 players
Cut and sort
Main idea and supporting detail matching pair color
 
This was one of the first products I created for TPT. Click on the picture below to go to it in my shop.
 
 
 
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday. Make sure you check out the other wonderful ladies blogs to see what great deals you can find today!





6 comments:

  1. Your little girl is precious. I just found your blog through Run! Mrs. Nelson has the camera. I am also a second grade teacher and your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! Going to check your blog out right now!

      Heather

      Delete
  2. I completely understand why you have a hard time gearing up to go back to work- your little girl is adorable! Your sale items today look wonderful! Hope it is a great day!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime! I know you have little ones too. It is just so hard to leave them but at least I love my job!

      Delete
  3. What a little sweetie your daughter is! I'm another 2ndie teacher, always on the lookout for another one of my tribe, and your newest follower. Please drop by and browse my blog and even become one of my Wagoneers.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed to check your blog out right now Jill. Thanks for stopping by!

      Heather

      Delete