Second Grade Perks: Teachers Notebook Event

Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Teachers Notebook Event

Has anyone else read about the Teachers Notebook May Teaching Tips Event? It is something new they are doing (I think. I have never heard anything about it before now) and it officially launches today through May 17th. You can purchase a ticket for only $10.00 and with it you get over $100 of resources from 8 top teachers. You get video tips for Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day. You also get the products that go along with each teacher's video. You can click on the picture below to see more about each presenter and what is included with your $10.00. This may be something I have to try out myself. I could have my month of May covered in my classroom. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment