Second Grade Perks: Multiplication Freebie and Teacher Appreciation Sale

Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Multiplication Freebie and Teacher Appreciation Sale

Last week I wrote a post about what we had been up to with multiplication in my room. I have since made a little freebie for you with some multiplication games. I can't take credit for the ideas. I had seen them somewhere before but can't remember where so I decided to try to whip up some myself that were similar to what I had seen. The mini packet contains 3 games {Racing Multiplication, Multiplication Tic Tac Toe, and Dog Bone Multiplication}. Click on the picture to get them for free.


In other news I'm sure everyone has heard that TPT is having a teacher appreciation sale May 7th through May 8th and Teachers Notebook is having their sale from May 4th through May 10th. Both of my shops {TPT and TN} will be 20% off. At TPT you can use the code TAD13 to get another 10% off. At TN you will also receive another 10% off. Click on either of the banners below to go my stores. Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment