I also have finished my common core math packet for Operations and Algebraic Thinking standards. Click the picture to be taken to the product. Here is a preview and what is included.
Here is what all is included:
- 3 pre and post tests (for addition, even and odd, multiplication)
Buggy Story problem center that also has a story problem booklet for students to make when finished
- Mental Math Race (2-5 player game to practice addition and subtraction fluency) with extra practice page
- Odd and even candy sort with extra practice page
- Mr. Even and Mrs. Odd craftivity
- Multiplication Maniacs center activity
- Order up craftivity with extra practice page
Common Core Standards Addressed:
MA.2.2.OA.a Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step
word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting
together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions,
e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown
number to represent the problem.
MA.2.0206.2.11 Solve addition and subtraction problems in context using various representations
MA.2.2.OA.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
MA.2.2.OA.3 Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
MA.2.2.OA.4 Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.