Second Grade Perks: Kid Friendly Common Core and Sale

Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kid Friendly Common Core and Sale

I found these super awesome kid friendly common core standards and just had to share them with you. Click here to see them. You can select any grade. They have them for math and ELA and they say things like I can compare numbers using <, >, and = or I know common abbreviations. I love these because they are so simple but to the point. They are also in a check off format so you could just print and check off as you teach to make sure you cover everything..

One other thing........I am throwing a sale at my TPT store. 20% off until Friday. Check out yesterday's post to read about my new common core math packet. I also just added 7 mini posters to the packet and while it is on sale you can get it for only $3.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment