Second Grade Perks: Common Core Measurement and Data

Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Common Core Measurement and Data

Whew! I finally finished my common core measurement and data packet for TPT. This one took some time, but it is filled with 90 pages of activities for the math common core standards that are based around measurement, time, and money. Here is a preview. Click on the picture to be taken to my TPT store.



Here is what all you get:
Measurement and Data Pre and Post Test
Measuring Madness Center
Measuring Scavenger Hunt
Measurement Mansion
Measurement Task Cards
Alien Glyph (Measurement)
Rainbows and Ladders Measurement Word Problem Game
Money Pre and Post Tests
I Have Who Has Money
Money War
Piggy Bank Crafitivity
Money Posters
Money Toppings craftivity
Money Movers 2 Player Game
Tic Tac Coin
Time Pre and Post Test
Time Concentration
I’m Late Book
Time Mini Poster
Tic Toc On The Clock Game
Sunny Times Craftivity
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, I am your newest follower!

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete