Second Grade Perks: Fabulous Freebies on the 15th

Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fabulous Freebies on the 15th

Happy Friday! I am linking up with Lucky to be in First for Fabulous Freebies on the 15th.

http://www.luckytobeinfirst.com/
 
 
Today I am giving a little freebie you can tuck and save for next month if you prefer because it's winter themed. It's called Money Money Gumdrops. In it you will find money word problems. There is an easier and harder version. Students are required to sort their answers by even or odd when they finish each problem. Click on the image and like my facebook page to get the fan freebie!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SecondGradePerks

 
Don't forget you have only a couple of days left to enter to win a pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies. Click {HERE} to enter. Make sure you stay tuned because my birthday is the first week in December and I'll have another super awesome giveaway that you don't want to miss. It's actually another item that would be mailed to you if you win.

http://secondgradeperks.blogspot.com/2013/11/classroom-friendly-supplies-pencil.html

Happy weekend my friends!

The verse I leave you with today I really need because I had a mom send a note to the principal at my school blaming all of her son's problems on me, his teacher. After trying to help this child succeed as hard as I have it hurts that his mom feels this way and can't see what I have done and am trying to do for her child.

Isaiah 40:31

But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again. They will rise up as an eagle in the sky; they will run and not need rest; they will walk and not become tired.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie. Everyone is being so generous this month. I will especially use your freebie next month since we will be covering our money unit then. Thanks again. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great FREEBIE! My second graders will love working on the problems together during our Math Station Rotations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome freebie, Heather! Thanks so much for sharing this goody! One less thing I need to come up with next month :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

  4. Simply awesome Really interesting ,,brilliant post..thanks for sharing...!!!

    Hi,

    Very Very good and usable post. Thank's to share your experience with us. I will try to remember these tips in my blog commenting task.

    The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do such a great job at such Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

    Thanks

    1500 Loan Over 6 Months

    £1500 Loans Uk

    ReplyDelete