Second Grade Perks: Long Time No Post & A Freebie

Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Long Time No Post & A Freebie

It has been so long since I posted. We moved to a new house we had built and the closing fell during my first week back at school. Oh my word can I say busy?!?! Trying to get all of the first week stuff taken care of along with moving. I want to post some pics of my new home pinterest projects soon.

I had a few free minutes so I wanted to send you some freebies I made this week. Nothing big, but wanted to share anyway. I originally had a tree with owls for my job board but it was HUGE so I wanted something smaller. I decided to just make small cards and pin their owl with their name under the job. I also have always had a focus wall but never really changed it out like I need to. My goal this year is to be better about that. I just made some small focus wall headers that match my job cards. I wanted to post them in PowerPoint so you could edit them however you wanted but I can't figure out how to upload an editable version. If you know how let me know and I'll fix it but for now they aren't editable. Sorry. If you want to download either of this just like my facebook page and click on fan freebies! Here is a preview pic.



I wanted to share real quick what my I'm Done Now What board turned out like. I was very pleased if I do say so myself and my kiddos have really enjoyed this!



If you haven't already make sure you follow me on Bloglovin. I am pumped about posting some of the fun things I plan to do this year with my class! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment