Second Grade Perks: Christmas in July Day 2

Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Christmas in July Day 2

Dropping by today to let you know which items I'm putting on sale for day 2 of our Christmas in July sale!


Since it's about time to head back to school I wanted to put two of my back to school items on sale toady.

The first is my brand new Back to School packet full of crafts and first day/week activities.


Here are some pictures of the crafts included. 






There are also some fun get to know you and break the ice activities. I also included a bonus first day of ____ grade signs to take pictures of your little sweeties on their first day. Here is what it looks like but it comes for kindergarten through 3rd grade.


The next item I'm putting on sale today are some literacy and math centers/games. I made these for my 2nd grade class for the first week so the skills are pretty simple.




 There you have it! My two sale items for today. Make sure you stop back by tomorrow to see what's next!



No comments:

Post a Comment