Second Grade Perks: Whole Brain Teaching Freebie

Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Whole Brain Teaching Freebie

Do you use Whole Brain Teaching? If so I have a freebie for you. I made a set of Whole Brain Teaching rule posters and to go along with them I created a year long set of calendars to go in my student's take home folders.


On the calendar at the bottom are our classroom rules. When a student has to clip down for breaking a rule they have to write the number of the rule they broke on the date so their parents know why they clipped down. I also included our behavior clip chart colors and what they mean. At the end of the day the students have to color the date to match what their clip is on.


I also have the matching behavior clip chart for you as a freebie too. To get all three of these like my page on facebook and click on the more tab and then fan freebies to download.

I also have the whole matching decor rainbow pack in my TPT shop if you want everything that matches. It includes ABC and number posters, center signs, voice level posters and more. In the packet some of the items are editable including the rule posters and behavior chart.


Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment