Second Grade Perks: Phonics Cards + A 20% Off Sale

Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Phonics Cards + A 20% Off Sale

I have always had a set of phonics cards on the wall by my small group reading table, but the clip art is not all that cute, so my mission was to create a new set.


When I was working on this set of cards I starting thinking how great would it be for each kid to have a copy of common letter teams and what sounds they make for when they are reading independently. I took my mini posters, made them black and white, and put several to a page. I haven't decided yet, but I am considering laminating each child's copy so I can use them for several years. They can keep them in their book bags (Daily Five) and refer to them when they aren't in my small group. I decided to make a version with 9 to a page and a version with 6 to a page so you can use the one that works best for your class.

 
 
 
 
 
The mini posters come in 2 versions as well. There is a set with 4 to a page and a set with 2 to a page.
 

 
These posters match my polka dot alphabet posters. If you purchase the phonics cards before this Saturday and comment on this post with your email address I will send you the alphabet posters for free.

In honor of spring break I am throwing a 20% off sale through Friday. Make sure you pick up my new spring math centers. You can get this 152 page packet with 12 common core aligned math centers for only $4.80.
 
Or my brand new Daily Calendar Routine. This 258 page product that is regularly priced at $10.00 is now only $8.00. What a great deal!! You can read all about this item here.
 


Tons of other great prices on my items as well. Hope everyone has a great spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment